------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Articles


The Impressive & Expressive Work from Calliopie


Yesterday I was browsing around deviantART and one image really got my attention... it was the Respiration Hollow Girl (first image from this selection) from Calliopie. The colors, the style, the feeling... everything about that piece got me in a way that is hard to explain, let's say I got enchanted. For me, that hollow girl had so much to say that it was better to stay still... After I got over the contemplation process - it took me a while - I decided to get get in touch with the artist to get to know more about her to write this post.

More...

Most Popular Posts



Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Buzz GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Digg Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed Subscribe via E-mail
Creative Commons LicenseGenCept by http://GenCept.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/.

.