------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Articles



Video of the Week is a weekly(ish) post where we either feature a specific artist or show a sort of "best of" list of videos we've discovered during the week. Everything here may not be brand new, but we felt it worth sharing with the community. If you have good finds that you'd like to share, please feel free to send your links to feedback@gencept.com with "video inspiration" in the subject line.

This week I'm featuring some videos I've found around the web that inspire me. Some of them are eye candy and a few others have some really cool storytelling going on. What catches your eye or inspires you when watching videos? Let me know in the comments below or you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook and let me know there.

Next week, I'd like to put together a post of the top ten reader submitted reels. So if you're a video or graphics person, send me your reel this week and I'll put it up against all the ones I've already been sent and post my top ten.



I Have PSD from Hyperakt on Vimeo.



MAKE IT BETTER from Clim on Vimeo.



MONTAGE 2011 rev7 from Transistor Studios on Vimeo.



Upper First - Showreel 09 from Upper First on Vimeo.

Most Popular Posts



Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Buzz GenCept on Stumbleupon Follow us on Digg Follow us on Youtube Subscribe to ous RSS Feed Subscribe via E-mail
Creative Commons LicenseGenCept by http://GenCept.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/.

.